PLC Training Scholastic
Industrial PLC training video course, 10 DVDs about Programmable Controllers with video reference handbook, instructor's guide, answer key, master set of exams and course completion certificate. Learn about PLC logic used in factory automation programmable logic controllers in this industrial video series. No prior PLC knowledge required, Applicable to all makes and models of PLCs.
Great for training maintenance and industrial engineers.
A comprehensive PLC program applicable to all makes and models of PLCs without requiring any prior PLC knowledge. The program starts off with the basics, thoroughly explains the hardware section of the controller, moves on to both basic and advanced programming topics, and wraps up with proper system implementation guidelines.
It's even easy to train multiple people—simply order additional student kits.
The PLC Training Series Includes:
- Ten Industrial PLC Training Videos - the first three PLC training videos introduce the PLC basics, principles and operation. The next three cover PLC hardware including discrete and analog I/O. The next three PLC training videos explain basic and advanced PLC programming techniques and the final PLC training video shows how to properly implement a PLC-based system.
- PLC Training Instructor's Guide and Answer Key
- Master set of exams
- Student Kit includes: (Extra Student Kits $320 per student)
- PLC Training Video Reference Handbook - reinforces the material in the PLC videos and provides review questions and answers.
- PLC Course Completion Certificate
Customer Comment ...
“After viewing the program, we believe that your PLC Video Training Series is the best on the market and definitely meets our needs.”
George Cooros, Training Instructor US Steel Corp.
See http://bin95.com/Industrial-Training-Videos/plc_training_videos.htm For more details, samples and to order.