Training Equipment: PLC equipment - PLC Trainers
Featured: ABS01 Micrologix PLC Trainer w/Lessons
Higher education equals higher pay, so we make these very affordable.
Description: Micrologix 1000 PLC Training Equipment w/ PLC Programming Training Lessons
The only PLC equipment we offer is PLC training equipment. Our PLC Trainers are standard educational equipment for manufacturing training and the individual. We include PLC programming training and examples so the PLC Trainer can be used for self PLC programming training too. Higher education equals higher pay, so we make these very affordable. Same discounted price for individuals that we sell the PLC Training Equipment to Schools, Corporations and Government for.
This also is the PLC trainer we give companies ordering our onsite PLC training and give to PLC training seminar attendees.
- 1 Allen Bradley PLC - Micrologix 1000
- 1 Training Module
- 4 discrete inputs pre-wired
- 4 discrete outputs pre-wired
- Power switch
- Programming Cable
- USB to Serial converter and instructions. (Replaces AB cable USB-1761-CBL-PM02)
- Power Supply
- 4 Allen Bradley Ladder Logic Examples
- 7 PLC Programming Training Lesson
- Download instructions for Free RSlinx light and RSLogix 500 PLC starter kit
The included series of PLC programming training lessons are for the beginner programmer just learning how to program and the seasoned engineer that is looking to improve their skills. We cover everything from simple pointers to advanced moves and data manipulation. We are trying to teach you something you can not get in a manuals, but recommend you read them too.
The PLC Trainer will have a CD with 7 PLC programming training lessons, free AB PLC software download instructions and 4 Allen Bradley PLC programming training examples.
Lessons and PLC Programming Training Examples:
- Lesson 1: Basics - A Simple Latch Circuit Example. Basics of creating, editing and downloading a PLC program.
- Lesson 2: More Basics. PLC Software Tips like finding instruction help, split screen, about the project tree, custom data monitor and the processor status file.
- Lesson 3: PLC Scan Cycle. How the PLC's looks at the logic and real world inputs and outputs.
- Lesson 4: An Event Recorder PLC Program. In this lesson we will cover on how to record and play back (in sequence) an event or series of actions (inputs) then play them back as outputs. You will be recording up to 20 events, using FFL's and FFU's. Includes PLC ladder logic example to use in PLC. (.rss file)
- Lesson 5: Tracking Parts on a Conveyor Line. Learn how to track a part that is moving down a production line or conveyor with the PLC, by tracking parts you can determine when to remove a rejected part for example. Includes PLC ladder logic example to use in PLC. (.rss file)
- Lesson 6: Grinding Machine PLC Program. This lesson simulates a grinding machine by running a table up and down and into the grinder (resurfacing grinder). Includes PLC ladder logic example to use in PLC. (.rss file)
- Lesson 7: Pump Sequence PLC Program. Turn on and rotate vacuum pumps depending on the wear (hrs ran) and the need from production. Pump Sequencing, you will learn how to program a series of pumps and have them automatically cycle on and off (one at a time), so you keep even ware on the pumps and cycle them depending on and off depending on the pressure switch settings. Great introduction to real world of PLC programming and trouble shooting. Includes PLC ladder logic example to use in PLC. (.rss file)
Learning material is in PDF lessons and in rung descriptions of actual PLC programming training example files. (.rss) PLC programming training examples have well documented rungs so you can follow the PLC program and see the reasoning for everything.
See https://bin95.com/Training_Equipment/plc_equipment.htm For more details, samples and to order.
Recommended PLC training path by occupation...
- Industrial Electrician
- Industrial Engineer
- Commercial Electrician
- Instrumentation Tech
- Industrial IT
- Maintenance Manager
- Mechatronics Tech
- Software Programmer