Siemens PLC training - S7-200 PLC trainer, option MicroWIN 4 software
Featured: Siemens Simatic S7 PLC Trainer w/Lessons
Step 7 Microwin 4 software is optional so you can make this PLC trainer more affordable.
Description: Siemens S7-221 PLC Training Equipment w/ Siemens PLC Programming Training Lessons
The only PLC equipment we offer is PLC training equipment. Our PLC Trainers are standard educational equipment for manufacturing training and the individual. We include Siemens PLC programming training and examples so the PLC Trainer can be used for self paced PLC programming training too. If you or your company already have MicroWIN 4 software (Simatic step 7 software) you can order the Siemens S7-221 PLC Trainer without programming software to make it more affordable. Prices below are the same discounted price for individuals that we sell the PLC Training Equipment to Schools, Corporations and Government for.
This featured Siemens PLC Trainer is a Siemens (Simatic S7-221) with everything you need to start programming if you order with Step 7 MicroWIN 4 below or already have the software.
- 1 Siemens PLC - S7-221
- 1 Training Module
- 4 discrete inputs pre-wired
- 4 discrete outputs pre-wired
- Power switch
- Siemens PLC Programming Cable USB Adapter
- USB to Serial converter and instructions. (Replaces AB cable USB-1761-CBL-PM02)
- Siemens PC/PPI communication cable (Replaces 6ES7 901-3DB30-0XA0 )
- Power Supply
- 4 Siemens PLC Ladder Logic Examples
- 7 PLC Programming Training Lesson
- Optional Step 7 MicroWIN 4 Siemens programming software
The included series of Siemens PLC programming training lessons are for the beginner programmer just learning how to program and the seasoned engineer that are looking to improve their skills. We cover everything from simple pointers to advanced moves and data manipulation. We are trying to teach you something you can not get in a manuals, but recommend you read them too.
The Siemens PLC Trainer will have a CD with 7 PLC programming training lessons 4 Siemens PLC programming training examples.
Note: Our trainers (and and Siemens's software) will run on Windows 7, but you may need to install XP Mode https://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx please check your system requirements before making the purchase, you may not be able to load and run the Siemens software direct from Windows 7. They run great on Windows XP
Lessons and PLC Programming Training Examples:
- Lesson 1: Basics - A Simple Latch Circuit Example. Basics of creating, editing and downloading a PLC program.
- Lesson 2: More Basics. PLC Software Tips like finding instruction help, S7 200 Symbol Table , split screen, the start program status chart and other processor status files.
- Lesson 3: PLC Scan Cycle. How the PLC's looks at the logic and real world inputs and outputs.
- Lesson 4: An Event Recorder PLC Program. In this lesson we will cover on how to record and play back (in sequence) an event or series of actions (inputs) then play them back as outputs. You will be recording up to 20 events, using the MOVE, TABLE, COUNTER and BIT instructions. Includes PLC ladder logic example to use in PLC. (.mwp file)
- Lesson 5: Grinding Machine PLC Program. This lesson simulates a grinding machine by running a table up and down and into the grinder (resurfacing grinder). Includes PLC ladder logic example to use in PLC. (.mwp file)
- Lesson 6: Tracking Parts on a Conveyor Line. Learn how to track a part that is moving down a production line or conveyor with the PLC, by tracking parts you can determine when to remove a rejected part for example. Includes PLC ladder logic example to use in PLC. (.mwp file)
- Lesson 7: Pump Sequence PLC Program. Turn on and rotate vacuum pumps depending on the wear (hrs ran) and the need from production. Pump Sequencing, you will learn how to program a series of pumps and have them automatically cycle on and off (one at a time), so you keep even ware on the pumps and cycle them depending on and off depending on the pressure switch settings. Great introduction to real world of PLC programming and trouble shooting. Includes PLC ladder logic example to use in PLC. (.mwp file)
Learning material is in PDF lessons and in rung descriptions of actual PLC programming training example files. (.mwp) PLC programming training examples have well documented rungs so you can follow the PLC program and see the reasoning for everything.
See https://bin95.com/Training_Equipment/s7-200-siemens-plc-training.htm For more details, samples and to order.